Sometimes a home doesn’t have the right heating system. You might live in an older house or apartment building, in which case you understand that a lot of wiring and plumbing wears down over time. When this happens, you might end up living somewhere that is too hot, cold, damp, or otherwise just has issues. If you need supplemental heating and don’t want to worry about raising your energy bill, consider a reliable options like the Dyna-Glo BFSS30LPT-2P Liquid Propane T-Stat Wall Heater.
The Dyna-Glo BFSS30LPT-2P Liquid Propane T-Stat is a powerful wall heater intended as a supplemental heat source in indoor areas only. The overall product dimensions are 28.1 x 10.5 x 24.1 in., and it weighs around 24.5 lbs. Installation is simple since no electricity is required to get this heater up and running properly.
Each Dyna-Glo BFSS30LPT uses liquid propane and can heat an area that measures up to 1,000 sq. ft., making it great for apartments and houses alike. The white and black design is sleek and modern, while the propane itself produces blue flames that don’t create any smoke or unpleasant gas. A thermostat control knob means you can control the temperature of the heater, while the Blue Flame Technology ensures this heater uses the same convection system as most central home units.
Optional base legs are available, and each device comes with a 1-year warranty that covers manufacturer error and some basic wear and tear over time. This warranty is easy to use because the company responds quickly to queries.
Convection Heater Information
Convection heaters are one of the most common styles currently on the market because they are simple yet effective. A convection heater uses the basic scientific process of convection to ensure hot air reaches a room. Basically, cold air sinks while hot air rises.
This style of device will force air across an internal heating element. When the air passes over the element, it warms up and rises to another section of the internal mechanisms. When in that region, a fan typically forces the air back out of the device and into a room, blasting the region with the hot air. Most of the first and original heaters used this model rather than the more modern radiant heating, which uses basic scientific principles to warm up objects rather than the air.
With a style like the Dyna Glo BFSS30LPT-2P Liquid Propane T-Stat, the propane itself is a heating element that is dispersed into a sealed chamber and then lit to produce fire. Air will be drawn over the flames before rising and being released. These heaters are safe, but it is important to not knock them around while they are in use since propane is highly flammable, and the fire needs to be controlled to produce reliable and safe heat.
Pros and Cons
● Powerful – A single tank of propane supplies enough power to heat an area that measures up to 1,000 sq. ft. with a heat output of 24,000-30,000 BTU
● Efficient – This heater can operate without being connected to a home’s electrical wiring, making it a great option for someone who doesn’t want to raise their energy bills
● Safe– The Dyna Glo operates using propane which is kept in a safe internal chamber to ensure users aren’t exposed to open flames
● Modern – This heater is stylish with its black and white design and blue flames
● Clean Burning – Because the heater uses propane, it doesn’t produce smoke like traditional fireplaces or oil lamps
● Ignition – The ignition switch sometimes sticks, and it is the piece that most often needs replacement
● Size – Some people found the heater to be too large to use in smaller homes and apartments
A basic wall mounted propane heater that operates using propane is one of the most reliable options available to contemporary individuals because the system is clean burning and produces a ton of heat without posing too many safety hazards. For someone who wants to supplement their home’s heating system without raising their energy bills, the Dyna-Glo BFSS30LPT-2P Liquid Propane T-Stat Wall Heater is a great option because it is affordable, refillable, and operates using a tried and true convection system.