Last Updated on by
Do you ever wish you could have an air conditioner follow you around your building or house during those sweltering summer days? With the JHS Portable Smart Air Conditioner, you can!
Okay, so this smart air conditioner doesn’t actually follow you around, but it is built with castors and handles for easy maneuverability!
While it may sound too good to be true, smart-home technology is expanding. Combining smart-home technology with portability, this wifi air conditioner is both sensible and convenient. In addition to its out-of-pocket price, the smart-home technology gives you remote control over when the unit is on or off. This can assist in energy efficiency to prevent expensive utility bills.
This wifi air conditioner can provide adequate cooling with minimal equipment. This unit includes a window kit and exhaust fan to safely remove the hot air from your unit. The ease of portability for this JHS wifi air conditioner comes from the units included castors and handles. Using your home’s wifi technology, this wifi air conditioner will provide mobile cooling all summer long!
JHS Portable Smart Air Conditioner Features
This portable wifi air conditioner is equipped with multi-functional features to make your summer cooling convenient and effective all season long.
Featuring a 10,000 BTU output, this wifi air conditioner can adequately cool a space of approximately 300 square feet. This JHS unit capitalizes on the concept that smaller is better. This unit’s size and portability is ideal for dormitories, small offices, kitchens or garages.
In addition to its speed of 205 cubic feet per minute, this multi-function appliance features the air conditioner, a two-speed fan, and a dehumidifier. The dehumidifier removes up to 50.7 pints of moisture per day.
Equipped with a 24-hour programmable on/off timer, excessive energy consumption can be alleviated. Activate sleep mode for additional energy efficiency or to enjoy quiet mode.
This unit is equipped with wifi technology that can be controlled by the included remote or the Smartphone application. The manufacturer indicates that development to work with Amazon Alexa is currently in the process. Within the Smartphone application, you have the ability to control the air conditioner’s power, temperature, fan speed, and running schedule, whether you are in the same room or hundreds of miles away.
What make this unit effectively portable are the all-direction stainless castors and handles. This assists in effortless moving and repositioning. The location in which you move this air conditioner will require accessibility to a window to effectively remove the hot air from the unit. This unit includes a window installation kit and exhaust hose for the required hot air to be exhausted correctly. Vertical or horizontal windows, such as a sliding window or hung window, are required. Other window types, such as a crank window, are not compatible.
This wifi air conditioner features built-in self-evaporation system. This system recycles most of the water condensation to use in the cooling efficiency. Additionally, this unit includes a 0.7 liter built-in water tank. When this water tank is full, a drainage reminder will notify you to drain the tank.
To ensure and extend the longevity of your JHS wifi air conditioner, wash the included filter once a month using a soft cloth and water.
Pros and Cons
● Easy mobility featuring four all-direction stainless castors and handles.
● Smaller BTU provides sufficient cooling for 300 square feet, making it ideal for dormitories, small offices, kitchens or garages with acceptable window access.
● Affordable price and cost effective technology.
● Wifi technology allows you to control the unit from controller or Smartphone application, whether in the same room or miles away.
● Wifi technology assists in energy efficiency as you have access to turn the unit off from the controller or Smartphone application.
● Easy installation with included required equipment. Equipment includes window kit and exhaust hose.
● Multi-functional options allows for air conditioning, fan or dehumidifier function.
● Built-in self-evaporating system to recycle water condensation for cooling efficiency.
● Drainage reminder to notify you when the 0.7 liter water tank is full and needs to be drained.
● Smaller BTU output is not ideal for cooling larger rooms.
● Requires window accessibility, as correct window type. Cannot be used in windowless basements, garages or workspaces.
● Constant white noise has the potential to be loud and not easily drowned-out.
● While the air temperature sensor located within the unit and may yield a higher temperature read, you can control the usage of your unit through your Smartphone application to adjust accordingly.
● Not compatible with other integrated smart hub technology, such as Amazon Alexa or Google Home.
If you are considering a portable wifi air conditionerfor your small area climate control, the JHS Portable Smart Air Conditioner with an editor’s rating of 3.7 out of 5 makes a top practical choice.