As the summer months come to a close, finding the most efficient source of heat becomes a focal point for many households. While the choice of a heating source can take many different turns, some important factors to consider include cost, efficiency, and effectiveness.
Though traditional and gas fireplaces have dominated the marketplace for heating needs, portable fireplaces have been making great strides in recent years. Heating options such as the Lifesmart Large Room Infrared Quartz Fireplace, not only provide the benefits of more traditional heat sources but incorporate modern aspects to provide an effective supplemental heating solution.
This infrared fireplace is a prime option for those who may want the ambiance and benefits of a fireplace without the often-cumbersome maintenance and costs associated. With multiple power options, users can enjoy a source of heat that is sure to please.
In addition to its many other benefits, the Lifesmart fireplace has a very high amount of visual appeal and surpasses other possibilities found in redstone infrared heater reviews. With its traditional oak color finish and a sizeable mantle, this product will give a finished and stately feel to almost any room.
As this Lifesmart fireplace is fully battery operational, the setup required is minimal and extremely user-friendly. Users will first place their heater on a firm and level surface. Ultimately, this is best achieved through the use of hardwood floors or tile rather than carpet.
As this is an infrared fireplace, you should be aware of the time needed to adequately warm a room. In general, infrared heat sources will take approximately 24 hours to provide heat to the room in which it is placed. If you require an immediate heat source, other options will need to be utilized. You should be aware that, while convenient, the Lifesmart fireplace is not designed for use as a primary heating source.
Pros and Cons
● Energy-efficient – For those looking to conserve electricity, this product is a perfect option. With the choice of battery or traditional power, customers can cut back on often higher than normal energy bills during the winter months
● Low maintenance – With the exception of light dusting and polishing in some cases, the maintenance need for this specific unit is minimal and fairly simple
● Maintains air moisture – Unlike many heating units, the infrared feature ensures the air within the home is maintained. This ultimately cuts down on allergy and asthma symptoms
● Portable – Though it may be a bit heavy for some users, the unit can be moved from one room to the other at your preference
● Remote Control– With a focus on easy use, the Lifesmart infrared fireplace, allows you to set an automatic temperature from the comfort of their couch.
● Not able to be used as a primary heating source – Though this may not be of concern to some users, others looking for a complete solution will need to find other options for you needs
● Style – Despite it’s very classic and elegant design, those looking for a more modern style fit for their homes, may find this to be too stately in terms of appeal
● It’s not real – While the idea of cleaning a fireplace does not appeal to many consumers, the appeal or intrigue related to an open fire can be a driving source of interest. While this product does a great job of simulating the look of a fireplace, for some, it will never replace the ambiance of the real thing.
Though not designed or intended to be a primary source of heat, the Lifesmart Large Room Infrared Quartz Fireplace, is a great option for those looking for ways to minimize heating costs over the winter months. Complete with a stylish exterior, those who purchase this option will be sure to feel like they’re warming themselves by a traditional fire while enjoying all of the benefits of technology.