MRCOOL 14.5 In. 2 Ton R410A Downflow Cased Evaporator Coil
Original price 542 kr - Original price 542 kr
542 kr - 542 kr
Current price 542 kr
MRCOOL 14.5 In. 2 Ton R410A Downflow Cased Evaporator
This is a brand new refrigerant, downflow cased Evaporator Coil. This efficient and durable coil is the solution for heat pumps and air conditioners for fast, flexible application. This Signature Series coil, when appropriately paired with a MRCOOL Signature Series condenser and gas furnace or modular blower, can achieve efficiency ratings of up to 16 SEER.
- Interlocking door assemblies and snug line sealgrommets to minimize air leakage
- All units UL Listed and AHRI Certified
- One of the lowest water retention drain pans in the industry to minimize mold and mildew growth
- Heavy-gauge steel constructed cabinet for optimal support of the furnace, no need for additional bracing or structure.
- Foil-face insulation for easy cleaning
- All drain pans are compatible with UV lights
- Removable Cabinet panels for easy coil service
- Superior service access to components, withtubing located at door split and foil-face insulation
- 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty
- Aluminum tubing, hairpins, distributors and header tubes. Copper refrigerant connections for easy brazing to both liquid and suction lines.
- Tubing located at door split for easy coil service or cleaning
Product Specs and Dimensions
|Product Dimensions||26 1/8"W x 14 1/8"D x 14.5"H|
|Product Weight||44 lbs|
|Drain Connection Size||3/4|
|Line Set Length||15ft, 25ft, 35ft, 50ft|
|Max Lineset Length||50 ft|
|Lineset Fitting Type||Sweat|
|Liquid Line Size||3/8|
|Suction Line Size||7/8|
|Warranty||Registered 10 Year Parts Warranty|
Installation and Manuals
INNOVATIVE HEATING & COOLING
MRCOOL ductless mini split air conditioners and heat pumps are the cutting edge of what modern, flexible American manufacturing ingenuity can produce. These air conditioners rely on state-of-the-art innovative processes with advanced designs to deliver high efficiency air comfort in every room you need it!