Depending on where you live in the world, being able to consistently control your climate can be the difference betweena season spent in misery or one spent luxuriating in a perfectly comfortable environment. Not only can SENVILLE deliver that, but this Energy Star certified energy efficient air conditioner unit can do so with minimal electrical consumption.
The Senville Mini Split, a ductless mini split AC with a heat pump, is a fantastic system designed to operate with the utmost efficiency. The Energy Star certification means that the energy consumption is low, but certainly not at the sacrifice of its power to both heat and cool your home year-round.
The unit is ideal for home or office, with a recommended room size of 500 to 750 square feet. While the air handler is mounted on the inside of the home, the condenser is located on the outside, which conveniently limits the operating noises to the outside. The remote control allows you to control the temperature you want in any room with precision.
Based on the U.S. government energy guide rating system, it has a cooling efficiency (SEER) rate of 22.50 and a heating efficiency rate (HSPF) of 12. The DC inverter technology is designed for ultra-high efficiency while still delivering a powerful performance and product durability. It is ETL Intertek approved and AHRI certified, in addition to the Energy Star certification. The indoor unit weighs 19pounds while the outdoor unit weighs 88.
The Senville Mini Split hasmultiple functions, and it performsthem all well. It features 960 watts of cooling power and 975 watts of heating power, as well as a moisture removal rate of 1.2 liters per hour. The unit can heat up to -22°F and has low ambient cooling that works consistently to keep your room exactly the temperature that you want it.
Senville also takes pride in how quiet their machine operates. This unit is perfect for areas that need to be cooled but with minimal operating sound. With a sound level of only 43/36/24 dB for the indoor unit (and 56dB for the outdoor unit), it is ideal bedrooms, home offices, attic or basement space, outdoor sheds, or commercial office spaces—anywhere you want comfort and quiet in unison. The installation kit comes with a 16-foot copper line set. The indoor unit measures at 32.87×7.8×11.02 inches, while the outdoor unit is 31.50×13.1×21.81 inches.
Unbeatable Customer Service
Senville cares about its customers. They offer peace of mind for buyers via a warranty on the Energy Star Mini Split Air unit that includes a full 7years on the compression, and 3years on the parts.
If you should have issues with your unit, there is a customer service phone line where you can speak with an actual representative to help you resolve whatever problem that you may be having. Their technicians are knowledgeable and ready to work. There is also a contact email address that can be easily utilized.
Pros and Cons
● Extremely energy efficient, as verified by the Energy Star rating. This means that you get to save on your energy bill while also helping to reduce your environmental footprint.
● This unit also has a dehumidification setting, if you would like to use it to reduce humidity levels. This can be beneficial to customers with allergies and can reduce mold.
● The convenient “follow me” remote control allows you to set the temperature in any room.
● Temperature visible on the indoor unit. With just a glance, you can see exactly how well your unit is performing.
● Permanent washable air filters will keep your air clean of dust, pollen, and other allergens.
● This unit covers an approximate range of 500 to 750 square feet, so if you are looking to heat or cool a room with more square footage this may not be the ideal unit for you.
● The instructions are broad and cover many units, which can be confusing if you see instructions for unit features that yours does not actually have and can cause an overall delay to the installation process.
● While the warranty on the compressor covers 7years, the warranty on parts only covers 3.
It is important to invest in a mini split unit that will meet all of your needs. Whether that need is for a quiet operating volume, the ability to heat in cold temperatures, the ability to cool a room during the dead of summer, to keep your energy bill low with an energy efficient air conditioner unit, or to invest in a product that you can be confident will serve you well for years to come—the SENVILLE Energy Star Mini Split is a worthwhile unit to consider.